Monday, July 11, 2022

Because Racecar: A feature with Adam Smith's 2012 Honda Civic Si

 I got to do feature this past weekend. I did a shoot with a fellow photographer's car. Adam Smith's 2012 Civic Si coupe which started out the 9th generation era. As the civic started that year, this was the prefacelift model before Honda changed up the look for the 2014 year. I have known Adam for a lot of years and he shoots at events the same time as I do and also takes his Civic to the track in which the car has a racelike setup but also used for daily driving. This was a great feature as I done so many features with Honda's thru the years













 











No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...