After a two year absence in the Northeast due to the Covid 19 pandemic, Wekfest finally returned back to the New Jersey Convention and Expo Center in Edison. I stayed at the show from beginning to end covering the roll in to the show itself to the rollout it was a long day, but so worth the time spent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS
As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...
-
The day after FDNJ, The pro's mix it up with the regular's which results in a probrodown. Drivers such as Chris Forsberg, Amanda So...
-
As you all should know the past 2 years, I been a contributor to PASMAG (Performance Auto and Sound Magazine) as I entered last weekend I w...













































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment