Thursday, October 6, 2022

Happy 10th Anniversary to Custom Toys

 In my over 10 years in doing automotive photography,  going to thousands of events. I connect with a lot of owners as well as car clubs that goes to these events every year. On my first trip to Ocean City, Md years ago, I captured a number of this clubs rides during the OC car show As I got to know this group throughout the years which is the club known as Custom Toys. They were fresh into the scene and making a big impact at the shows early on. This past Saturday, I got to take part in celebrating Custom Toys 10th Anniversary with a dinner party in Cherry Hill as the evening started with a Hollywood style red carpet walk in. The evening moved on with a family style dinner, awards  and ending off with a little dancing the night away. Congrats Jose and the Custom Toys for 10 years. Here's to many more.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...