Sunday, November 6, 2022

New Integra builds at the 2022 SEMA Show

 I went on a quick trip to Las Vegas to Attend the 2022 SEMA Show As I looked on Social Media before my departure or even before I left was seeing the builds with the return of the Acura Integra which was unveiled by Acura last year. Three builds I caught on my first day at the show. Dai Yoshihara had a number of cars all over the show but his JTC inspired Integra build was impressive. Still keeping its OEM look it as well looked race car inspired by Evasive Motorsports. The second Integra build was by Auto Tuned a matte gray colored integra which kept a simple mild look. lastly in the Tein booth was a wide body Integra build. Sara Choi's  white Integra had a nice look to it. it looked very aggressive in the front with a different front bumper with a huge Greddy FMIC and wrapped on Rays 57C wheels which matched the color. This was great to see three unique builds with the new Integra platform.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...