Thursday, November 17, 2022

Nissan 400Z GT4

 A year ago, when I attended my first SEMA Show in person, I got to see the Nissan 400Z for the first time in person even though a few months before SEMA it was unveiled to the world. Upon my return to SEMA, I got to see the 400Z GT4 which is a full on race car. Seeing this well built machine in black with red Z graphics on the side this car is meant for business. Developed by Nismo, this car is meant for that weekend racer who has a track day and willing to make good runs and good times in the car. The car sports 18 inch wheels wrapped on Yokohama Advan tires, A bit of the Nismo treatment underneath the hood, Roll cage and all the fun stuff. The car is for purchase at $229K so this car will be on the track in some American race series come next season.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...