Friday, March 24, 2023

The 2023 Honda Accord Sport Hybrid

 As the car industry is making a full push to go electric by the next decade, there is still hybrids that will be arriving to dealerships currently or into the future. I got to see the new 11th gen Honda Accord which has a refreshed look from the last generation for 2023 as I saw the Sport Hybrid which is one out of six trims. The LX, EX, Sport  and L Hybrid, EX-L Hybrid and touring hybrid which is the top of the line Accord. Engines are a 1.5L turbocharged 4cyl or the 2.0 hybrid 4cyl at 204 hp and thats the car I'm focusing on when I saw it at the Lehigh Valley Auto Show. It has 19 inch wheels, Apple/Android car play head unit. with Alexa built in and Google built in. looking at the new accord which reminds me of a mazda 6 or Audi RS7 fastback. Msrp for the Accord Sport Hybrid goes for a little over 30K. Not a bad value for a Hybrid.







No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...