Tuesday, June 7, 2022

About Me


                                                      me with Sung Kang at SEMA 2021


                    I started Chris O'Neal Photography back in 2010. I started with doing a ton of automotive photography for well over a decade. I started out covering local events in my homestate of New Jersey till I started traveling which was going to OCMD aka Ocean City, Md Then Houston, Tx, Los Angeles/Anaheim, Ca and Las Vegas, NV. I have been a contributor for various sites and publications over the years such as I love driving slow, Nj Tuners, Anything Cars.us, Unique Magazine and PASMAG. I also have visited high profile events throughout the country such as Tuner Evolution, Wekfest, Spocom, Elite Tuner, Clean Culture, Formula Drift, TX2K and SEMA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS

 As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...