Monday, June 6, 2022
Northeast Nissan Skyline Meet and Friends
I went to Princeton Airport for the Northeast Nissan Skyline Meet which was held to owners of the Nissan Skyline and also hosted other makes such as Honda, Toyota yea you get the ideal. Overall a great turnout on my 2nd trip to the Airport this season after the huge Pandafest in which I attended at the beginning of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JDM Unicorns at the NYIAS
As I went to the 2023 edition of the New York International Auto Show, There was something special about this years show and I'm not ta...
-
The day after FDNJ, The pro's mix it up with the regular's which results in a probrodown. Drivers such as Chris Forsberg, Amanda So...
-
As you all should know the past 2 years, I been a contributor to PASMAG (Performance Auto and Sound Magazine) as I entered last weekend I w...


















No comments:
Post a Comment